Enter your postcode to find your nearest store to have a face-to-face chat!
Are there things that won’t be covered?
Like most insurance policies, there are certain situations where you will not be covered – such as exclusions and benefit limits to help reduce premiums.
- Conditions which occurred prior to commencement of your first policy period or during any applicable waiting period (‘pre-existing conditions’). Some exemptions apply. Please review the Product Disclosure Statement.
- Dental procedures and fractured teeth (unless you have Ultimate Cover which provides specified benefits up to the Routine Care limits)
- Routine or preventive Treatments (unless you have Ultimate Cover which provides specified benefits up to the Routine Care limits)
- Some Elective Treatments and procedures
- Behavioural problems, food and diets, pregnancy and grooming.
- There may also be specific exclusions which may apply to specific levels of Cover.
You should carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for a comprehensive list and full explanation of policy exclusions.
Things you should know
Medibank Pet Insurance is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473, AFSL 241436, is arranged and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 95 075 949 923, AFSL 420183 (PetSure) and is promoted and distributed by PetSure’s Authorised Representative (AR) Medibank Private Limited ABN 47 080 890 259, AR 286089. Terms, conditions, waiting periods and exclusions apply. Any advice provided is general only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to ensure this product meets your needs before purchasing. PDS and Target Market Determination available at medibank.com.au/pet-insurance
Our team of experts are ready to help!
Fill in the form below or get in touch by calling our dedicated line 1300 110
We are open on Sundays.
In providing your telephone number, you consent to Medibank contacting you about health insurance.
We'll have someone call you soon to help with any questions you have.
Or, check out our FAQs and guides to help get you started.