How to make slime for kids
A playful, gooey activity the little ones will love.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Pour the glue into a medium bowl. Stir in the food colouring and glitter, if desired.
2. Add the baking soda to the glue mixture and stir until smooth.
3. Pour in 2 tablespoons of the contact lens solution and stir slowly. The mixture should begin to harden, becoming stringy.
4. Continue mixing slowly until a ball of slime forms.
5. Pick up the slime and work between your two hands, until smooth. If the slime is particularly slimy, work in another ½ tablespoon of contact lens solution as needed.