If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Pour the glue into a medium bowl. Stir in the food colouring and glitter, if desired.
2. Add the baking soda to the glue mixture and stir until smooth.
3. Pour in 2 tablespoons of the contact lens solution and stir slowly. The mixture should begin to harden, becoming stringy.
4. Continue mixing slowly until a ball of slime forms.
5. Pick up the slime and work between your two hands, until smooth. If the slime is particularly slimy, work in another ½ tablespoon of contact lens solution as needed.
Learn more about child play therapy at deakin.edu.au