Chicken sliders with paprika potato wedges recipe
Brighten up your evening with a fun, flavour-packed feast the whole family will love.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) fan-forced.
2. Place potato wedges on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with a small amount of oil. Dust with a generous amount of paprika and season with salt. Toss well and cook for 1 hour.
3. Tenderise chicken fillets with a meat mallet and cut each breast into quarters. Place soy and lemon juice in a bowl and add chicken pieces.
4. Heat a grill pan (or frying pan) on medium to high heat with one teaspoon of oil. Place chicken pieces in the pan (to avoid over crowding the pan, cook in batches) and cook each side for approximately 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked (lower heat if they are browning too quickly).
5. To prepare sliders, place 1 or 2 lettuce leaves in each roll. Top with sliced tomato, chicken fillet and one teaspoon of aioli.
6. Serve with potato wedges.
Here's how to eat home made meals every nightRead more