Enter your postcode to find your nearest store to have a face-to-face chat!
Product Disclosure Statements
You should read the Product Disclosure Statements carefully before you make a decision to purchase a product. The Product Disclosure Statement provides detail on the key features of the product, benefits, exclusions, terms and conditions of the relevant product.
- Medibank Life Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
- Medibank Starter Life Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
- Medibank Income Protection Product Disclosure Statement (for policies purchased on or before 26/09/21)
- Medibank Funeral Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
Financial Services Guide
The Financial Services Guide contains information about who is providing you with the financial services. It explains the financial service offered, the fees charged and how we will deal with complaints.
Target Market Determination
- Life Insurance Target Market Determination
- Starter Life Insurance Target Market Determination
- Funeral Insurance Target Market Determination
- Medibank Life Insurance Fact Sheet
- Medibank Starter Life Insurance Fact Sheet
- Medibank Funeral Insurance Fact Sheet
- Medibank Income Protection (Standard Cover) Fact Sheet (for policies purchased on or before 26/09/21)
- Medibank Income Protection (Essential Cover) Fact Sheet (for policies accepted by 31/03/20)
Important update for Medibank Life Insurance policyholders
Effective 16 April 2019, the cancellation process for Medibank Life Insurance products has been updated for customers who wish to cancel their policy with us. Previously you could only cancel your policy in writing, however from 16 April 2019 onwards you can cancel your policy either in writing or over the phone with us.
For an over the phone cancellation, please make sure you have your policy information handy to complete the cancellation request.
Things you should know
Any advice provided is general only and doesn’t consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should carefully read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (which sets out the product terms, conditions and exclusions), Target Market Determination and Financial Services Guide, available on this page, to ensure the product is right for you. Medibank life insurance products are issued by the insurer, Swiss Re Life & Health Australia Limited ABN 74 000 218 306, AFSL 324908 (Swiss Re). Medibank life insurance products are distributed by Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 53 128 692 884, AFSL 343079 (GFS), and promoted by Medibank Private Limited ABN 47 080 890 259, AR 286089 (Medibank Private). Medibank Private is an authorised representative of GFS.
Our team of experts are ready to help!
Fill in the form below or get in touch by calling our dedicated line 1300 110
We are open on Sundays.
In providing your telephone number, you consent to Medibank contacting you about health insurance.
We'll have someone call you soon to help with any questions you have.
Or, check out our FAQs and guides to help get you started.