Enter your postcode to find your nearest store to have a face-to-face chat!
Queensland hospital experiences
Many factors can influence how satisfied a patient is with their experience during an overnight stay in hospital.
We’ve compared participating hospitals of similar sizes, as we know this plays a role in how satisfied our members were with their experience (for example, larger hospitals with an emergency department that service a large volume of patients tend to be louder – as you’d expect).
Survey results for hospitals in Queensland:
- Brisbane Private Hospital
- Buderim Private Hospital
- Cairns Private Hospital
- Friendly Society Private Hospital
- Gold Coast Private Hospital
- Greenslopes Private
- Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital
- John Flynn Private Hospital
- Mater Hospital Mackay
- Mater Private Hospital Townsville
- Mater Hospital Redland
- Mater Hospital Rockhampton
- Mater Mothers' Hospital
- Mater Private Hospital Brisbane
- Noosa Hospital
- North West Private Hospital
- Peninsula Private Hospital
- Pindara Private Hospital
- St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
- St Andrew's War Memorial Hospital
- St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital
- St Stephens Hospital Hervey Bay
- St Vincent’s Private Hospital Northside
- St Vincent's Private Hospital Toowoomba
- Sunnybank Private Hospital
- Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
- The Wesley Hospital
Can't find your hospital?
Patient experience information is not available for all hospitals. Hospitals must have a minimum of 25 Patient Experience Surveys completed by Medibank members in the last 12 months to be eligible to have their results published.
This information is reflective of Medibank members’ experience when staying overnight in hospital for acute care. Some hospitals that provide rehabilitation or psychiatric treatment and day-procedure only hospitals will also not be listed.
Some eligible private hospitals may have chosen not to have their results published.
View hospital experience scores
We surveyed over 70,000 members who’ve stayed overnight in an Australian private or public hospital, to better understand what they liked and disliked about their care. Their experiences have helped build this tool for you. This tool reflects member experience but does not reflect clinical outcomes.
Our team of experts are ready to help!
Fill in the form below or get in touch by calling our dedicated line 1300 110
We are open on Sundays.
In providing your telephone number, you consent to Medibank contacting you about health insurance.
We'll have someone call you soon to help with any questions you have.
Or, check out our FAQs and guides to help get you started.