Skip to main content Skip to main navigation

Frequently asked questions

Am I covered by travel insurance if I work overseas?

Our travel insurance is designed for the leisure traveller and typically does not cover events linked to employment overseas. In most circumstances, if you suffer an injury on-the-job you may be entitled to seek compensation from your employer in the first instance.