Ready for the Goodlife? Medibank members get 15% off the Active Plus membership to make the most of the beneficial programs and top-of-the range equipment at Goodlife Health Clubs.
As a Medibank member you receive:
- 15% off the Active Plus membership (discount excludes initial admin fee)
- Complimentary quarterly coaching sessions with a Goodlife Fitness professional if you’re not signed up to personal training
- Free 5 day trial for you and a friend before you join
- Access to all 78 Goodlife clubs in VIC, NSW, SA, WA and QLD
- Bring a guest for free between Friday – Sunday (during staffed hours)
- 4 weeks free holiday suspension
- 20% off the full price of the Goodlife 12 Week Challenge
Find out more by clicking on the Terms and Conditions below.
Goodlife Health Clubs are one of Australia’s largest and most popular health club chains, supporting more than 240,000 members and each of their unique fitness goals. With 78 convenient locations, and a large selection of group fitness classes, Goodlife Health Clubs and their team of industry leading fitness professionals are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
To get started with a Goodlife membership today, simply click on ‘Sign up today’ and fill out your details. You’ll need your Medibank membership number handy. If you’re not ready to sign up just yet, you can ‘Activate a free trial’ by clicking the button below and entering your details – then just bring your Medibank membership card into your preferred Goodlife Health Club to begin.
- Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
- Medibank may withdraw this offer at any time.
- The Promoter is conducting the promotion in all of its health clubs in SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, NEW SOUTH WALES, VICTORIA, AND WESTERN AUSTRALIA (“Participating Outlets”).
- An $89 admin fee applies to all direct debit memberships, except for 24.7 clubs, where the admin fee is $99 which includes the $10 24.7 access card. This will be included in the first direct debit.
- Members with an Active Plus membership are entitled to bring a guest who is not a member to train for free on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Maximum of 1 guest visit per day on relevant days.
- When bringing a guest, member must present guest membership card to be scanned. Guest membership card is obtained when joining Goodlife and to be held by the Goodlife member. Guest must be accompanied by member to gain access to the club.
- Guest cannot have been a member of Goodlife Health Clubs (including previous brands Goodlife have acquired) for the past 3 months. Guest must be over 16 years old.
- Guest only receives access to non-paid services (including gym floor and group fitness). Paid services include but are not limited to; personal training, small group training, 12 Week Challenge or bootcamps require a Goodlife membership.
- Where clubs have 24hr operations, guests can only access the club during staffed hours. These can be found in club or at: http://www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au/24-7
- Active Plus members are eligible for a 20% discount on the full price for entry into the Goodlife 12 Week Challenge.
- Active Plus members are eligible for a 15% discount on the full price of HYPOXI First Time Packs. Valid at HYPOXI studios in: Victoria (Port Melbourne, Armadale, Sandringham, Wantirna, Camberwell, Docklands & Caroline Springs) South Australia (Adelaide City Crossroads), Queensland (Rockhampton, Carseldine, Mt Gravatt, Jindalee & Ashgrove (opening Oct 2016)), New South Wales (Martin Place, Chippendale, Randwick). Available to new HYPOXI clients only and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Active Plus members are eligible for 4 weeks of free suspension per year and 1 complimentary membership transfer. Complimentary transfer applies to normal $65 transfer fee only.
- Active Plus members who are not signed up to personal training are eligible for an initial 45min consultation with a personal trainer, Activate Session along with 1 x 45min consultation every 3 months. Club will allocate a trainer for these sessions. If Active Plus member is currently signed up with a Goodlife personal trainer, this offer is void.
- Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences 7 days from initial contract date. A customer can choose to enact their Breathing Space and terminate their membership, if the customer meets the following conditions:
A. They have attended the Goodlife health consultation, with a Goodlife personal trainer, at their local Goodlife Health Club.
B. They submit a written request to terminate the membership within the timeframe specified as the cooling off.
- The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
- The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.