If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a saucepan, combine almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla essence. Simmer on a low heat until melted.
3. Combine the oats, chia seeds and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Slowly pour in the wet ingredients, mixing simultaneously with a large wooden spoon to create dough.
4. Add dark chocolate chips to mixture.
5. Prepare baking tray by covering with baking sheets or parchment paper.
6. Heap dough using 1 heaped tablespoon per cookie and place them on the tray, around 4 cm apart.
7. Bake until golden brown (approximately 30 minutes).
8. Remove from tray to cool and enjoy!