If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 170°C (335°F) fan-forced.
2. Prepare 4 large sheets of baking paper (roughly 30 cm x 40c m). Place some spinach in the centre of each sheet and top with a salmon fillet. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter cherry tomatoes and capers over the top of the salmon (disperse evenly).
3. Drizzle with a small amount of oil.
4. Bring the sides of the baking paper in at the centre and fold and scrunch to close.
5. Place each bag on a tray in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
6. To serve, drizzle with a little more oil and serve with a lemon wedge.
Recipe from My Secret Ingredient by Emily Rose Brott.