Fish in a bag recipe
A simple and oh-so-tasty way to prepare fish for the whole family.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 170°C (335°F) fan-forced.
2. Prepare 4 large sheets of baking paper (roughly 30 cm x 40c m). Place some spinach in the centre of each sheet and top with a salmon fillet. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter cherry tomatoes and capers over the top of the salmon (disperse evenly).
3. Drizzle with a small amount of oil.
4. Bring the sides of the baking paper in at the centre and fold and scrunch to close.
5. Place each bag on a tray in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
6. To serve, drizzle with a little more oil and serve with a lemon wedge.
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more