What do I do if my OSHC lapses ?

If your cover lapses and you wish to reopen your membership, you will need to pay:

  • The value of the premiums that are outstanding for the lapsed period; and
  • A premium payment advancing the membership date to the expiry date of your student visa (i.e. visa length health cover).

Remember that you need to maintain your OSHC cover to fulfil the requirements of your student visa.

For further information, please contact us