Enter your postcode to find your nearest store to have a face-to-face chat!
Protect your personal and sensitive information
Your privacy is important to us and we understand that it can be a stressful time if you are experiencing or have experienced identity theft.
If you’re worried about who can access your personal details, it’s time to update your personal information with Medibank and review the people you have authorised to act on your behalf on and/or access your information.
Below is a guide to the changes you can make to protect your personal and sensitive information.
How to protect your personal and sensitive information
- Update the contact details on your Medibank policy. Learn how to do this quickly and easily here.
- Update your password and login details on My Medibank. Learn how to do this here.
- Update your bank details. Learn how to do this here.
- Place a security question or PIN on your Medibank account. We will use this to confirm your identity every time you contact us. To set this up, contact us.
- Start a new policy, or update the members currently on your policy. To do this, get in touch.
- Remove or update the people who have authority to access or to make changes to your policy. To do this, get in touch.
Our team of experts are ready to help!
Fill in the form below or get in touch by calling our dedicated line 1300 110
We are open on Sundays.
In providing your telephone number, you consent to Medibank contacting you about health insurance.
We'll have someone call you soon to help with any questions you have.
Or, check out our FAQs and guides to help get you started.