Feel Good: Free outdoor fitness in Brisbane
The Medibank Feel Good program is back for summer from 28 January until 30 March 2019
Refresh and recharge this spring with the Medibank Feel Good program, a series of free outdoor exercise classes held at Brisbane’s South Bank Parklands and in the city from 28 January to 30 March 2019.
Classes take place Monday to Saturday on the Little Stanley Street Lawns except for Aqua which is in the Boat Pool and Mums and Bubs Pilates which is in the South Bank Piazza) or at Queens Gardens, guided by fully qualified instructors from Goodlife Health Clubs. Whether you’re after gentle, flowing exercise to soothe your mind and body after a busy day, or something high-energy to really get your heart racing, there’s something for everyone.
Medibank Feel Good Program class timetable
Bookings are not required – just show up in your workout gear with a towel and a water bottle and be ready to move!In the event of wet weather, any class cancellations will be posted on South Bank and the City’s Facebook pages.
South Bank Parklands
|6:45 - 7:30am||Barre||Bootcamp||Tai Chi|
|8:00 - 8.45am||Yoga|
|9:15 - 10:00am||Mums and Bubs Pilates||Aqua Aerobics|
|6:45 - 7:30am|
|8:00 - 8.45am|
|9:15 - 10:00am|
- Yoga – Balance, flexibility and energy flow class.
- Core Strength – Stand leaner and taller by enhancing your core in this dynamic class.
- Bootcamp – Tone your major muscle groups through a series of drills and interval training.
- Mums and Bubs – Bring bub along for this specialised post-natal class to help rebuild strength.
- Cardio – Energise your body and mind with this low impact, high intensity aerobics class.
- Dance – Get moving to the beat while melting calories in this fun, social class.
- Active Kids – This fun workout for kids aged 5-12 helps create healthy habits.
- Aqua – Splash down and tone up in the refreshing water of South Bank’s Boat Pool.
Find out more at visitbrisbane.com.au/feelgood