Feel Good: Free outdoor fitness in Brisbane
The Medibank Feel Good program is back for summer from 27 January until 28 March 2020.
Refresh and recharge this summer with the Medibank Feel Good program, a series of free outdoor exercise classes held at Brisbane’s South Bank Parklands and in the city from 28 January to 28 March 2020.
Classes take place Monday to Saturday on the Little Stanley Street Lawns and Flowstate (except for Aqua which is in the Boat Pool), or at Queens Gardens in the city. Whether you’re after gentle, flowing exercise to soothe your mind and body after a busy day, or something high-energy to really get your heart racing, there’s something for everyone. All classes are guided by fully qualified instructors from Goodlife Health Clubs.
For more information refer to the Visit Brisbane website.
Medibank Feel Good Program class timetable
Bookings are not required – just show up in your workout gear with a towel and a water bottle and be ready to move! In the event of wet weather, any class cancellations will be posted on South Bank and the City’s Facebook pages.
South Bank Parklands
|7:00 - 7:45am||Barre||Bootcamp||Tai Chi|
|8:00 - 8.45am||Yoga|
|9:15 - 10:00am||Mums and Bubs Fitness||Aqua|
|5:30 - 6:15pm||Yoga||Pilates||Energy||Zumba®|
|6:30 - 7:30pm||Salsa Dancing||Ballroom Dancing||Bollywood Dancing|
|5:30 - 6:15pm||Yoga||Pilates||Yoga|
- Yoga: Balance, flexibility & energy flow class.
- Barre: Fun and energetic workout that incorporates Pilates, yoga and dance. Designed to increase strength & flexibility.
- Pilates: A class to tone, stretch & strengthen the body.
- Salsa Dancing: A class that focuses on learning how to Salsa with and without a partner.
- Ballroom Dancing: The class includes teaching the routine, characterisation of the dance, simple technique and practice to the music. Beginners and advanced catered for.
- Bollywood Dancing: Learn moves from the fun and energetic dance style which combines classical and western forms of dance.
- Energy: Get your sweat on in this high energy, calorie burning workout.
- Mums & Bubs: Bring bub along for this specialised post-natal class to help rebuild strength.
- Bootcamp: If a challenging, team-based workout ticks the boxes, tone your major muscle groups with military precision as you’re pushed and challenged through a series of drills with a friend.
- Tai Chi: Find your inner zen while lengthening muscles & strengthening joints.
- Zumba®: Get moving to the beat while melting calories in this fun, social class.
- Aqua: Splash down & tone up in the refreshing water of South Bank’s Boat Pool.
Find out more at visitbrisbane.com.au/feelgood
HIIT can help you reach your goals, fast.Read more