Make a claim
We know you have more important things to worry about when your pet is unwell, so we’ve made sure that lodging a claim for your pet’s medical expenses is as easy as possible.
Make a claim
Simply complete a Medibank Pet Insurance claim form and mail it with the original
receipts and itemised invoice within 90 days of the date the expenses were incurred, to:
Medibank Pet Insurance - Claims Department
Locked Bag 9021, Castle Hill NSW 1765
Phone 134 190
Note, if this is your first claim or within the first 6 months of your cover you’ll need to ask your vet to provide a full veterinary history (medical records) for your pet that you need to include with your completed claim form.
- You have completed the claim form
- You have attached a full veterinary history if this is your first claim or within the first 6 months of your cover (no history is required for Routine Care claims)
- You have attached the original itemised invoices and receipts
- You and your vet have signed the form
- Up to 80% of your pet's veterinary bills covered
- We aim to have your claim processed within five working days
- Payments can either be made directly into your bank account or by cheque.
Useful forms to download
Terms, conditions and waiting periods apply. *Medibank Pet Insurance is general insurance issued by the insurer The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (ACN 090 584 473; AFSL 241436) (Hollard), is promoted by Medibank Private Limited (ACN 080 890 259; AR 286089) (Medibank) and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 075 949 923; AFSL 420183) (PetSure). Medibank acts as an authorised representative of PetSure. Medibank will receive a commission which is a percentage of the premium paid to Hollard and PetSure may receive a portion of the underwriting profit, if any - ask PetSure for more details. Any advice provided is general only, has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be right for you. Consequently, before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should obtain and consider the product disclosure statement (PDS) in deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold, Medibank Pet Insurance. PetSure can be contacted by telephone: 132 331 or by mail: Locked Bag 9021, Castle Hill, NSW 1765.