Enter your postcode to find your nearest store to have a face-to-face chat!
Credit Voucher Terms
Who is eligible:
This credit offer is available for all Medibank Travel Insurance policy holders with an unused policy who cannot travel due to COVID-19.
Who is not eligible:
The travel credit offer cannot be redeemed if you use the original policy in any way, such as
a) you have started your journey or intend to travel on the policy
b) a claim is submitted or you intend to claim on the policy
c) the policy is cancelled before the credit is redeemed
- Is valid for 24 months from the date of departure of the policy you have cancelled and must be used within 24 months of the original date of departure as set out on your Certificate of Insurance. .
- It is non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the person listed on the credit note. Any unused monies will be forfeited on the expiry of the credit voucher.
- The credit note is valid for multiple transactions up to the value stated on the note. If the premium of the new policy is greater than the note, you must pay the difference.
- The Terms and Conditions of the new policy may differ from those of the cancelled policy. Therefore, any Existing Medical Conditions you have, or additional cover requirements will need to be reassessed at the time of the new policy being issued.
- If the premium of the new travel insurance policy is less than the credit note, the difference will be recorded on the credit note and available for the purchase of travel insurance until the expiry date.
Our team of experts are ready to help!
Fill in the form below or get in touch by calling our dedicated line 1300 110
We are open on Sundays.
In providing your telephone number, you consent to Medibank contacting you about health insurance.
We'll have someone call you soon to help with any questions you have.
Or, check out our FAQs and guides to help get you started.