The Global SIM includes many great benefits, including:
- No hidden charges – the SIM card is free, no activation fee, no flag fall
- Massive savings on calls, SMS and data when you travel
- Prepaid SIM means – you are in complete control of how much you spend
- Compatibility with the majority of phones and tablets
- Functionality in over 180 countries
- Roam for less with access to the web, social media, email, travel apps and more
How can I get a FREE Global SIM* card?
The FREE Global SIM* card is available to eligible Medibank Travel Insurance customers who purchase an international comprehensive travel policy at least 7 days prior to departure. Eligible Medibank Travel Insurance customers, will be offered the free Global SIM* by email post-purchase.
Prices current as at 21 July 2014 but subject to change without notice. Network coverage is not available in all areas so we recommend you visit www.covermore.com.au/sim to check the coverage and rates for each country.
* Free Global SIM Card available to eligible Medibank Travel Insurance holders who purchase an international travel policy with a minimum trip duration of 7 days. Handsets must be unlocked for the Global SIM to work on your mobile. This is a pre-paid service. Network coverage is not available in all areas and rates may change at any time. Visit covermore.com.au/sim to view full pricing details, rates, coverage and terms and conditions. Services are provided by United Global SIM Ltd 1810796. Cover-More Insurance Services Pty Ltd ABN 95 003 114 145 and Travel Insurance Partners Pty Limited ABN 73 144 049 230 are not the providers of any Global SIM products or services and may receive payments which are linked to customer usage and credit purchased.
Limits, exclusions and conditions apply. This is general advice only. Medibank Private Limited, ABN 47 080 890 259, an Authorised Representative, AR 286089, of Travel Insurance Partners Pty Limited, ABN 73 144 049 230 AFSL 360138 arranges the insurance on behalf of the insurer. The issuer of the travel insurance is Great Lakes Australia (ARBN 127 740 532, ABN 18 964 580 576, AFSL 318603). Please review your own needs, financial situation and consider the Combined FSG/PDS available from Medibank stores or medibank.com.au/travel to decide if this product is right for you.