- Medibank encourages providers to offer high quality products and services at competitive prices to its members.
- However, where Medibank recognises a provider, advertises on behalf of a provider, or appears by reference of logo or otherwise in an advertisement of any provider, to the fullest extent allowed by the law such advertising or reference should not be construed as:
- an endorsement by Medibank;
- an acknowledgment or representation by Medibank as to fitness for purpose; or
- a recommendation or warranty by Medibank of, for, or in relation to, the product and/ or service of the provider. Accordingly, Medibank neither takes nor assumes any responsibility for the product and/or service provided.
- Members should rely on their own enquiries and seek any assurance or warranties direct from the provider of the service or product.
- Medibank can change the health care providers who participate in our Members’ Choice network or the providers whose services we pay benefits for.
- Members’ Choice providers may not be available in all areas. Benefits and other arrangements with these providers may vary depending on their location.