For the pudding
For the caramel sauce
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 170 °C. Line a square cake pan with baking paper.
2. In a food processor, add all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Pour into the lined baking tray and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
4. Remove from oven and use a skewer to poke holes over the cake.
5. While the pudding is baking, add all caramel ingredients to a food processor or blender and mix until combined and smooth.
6. Pour ½ cup of the caramel sauce over the cake and allow the pudding the sit for 10 minutes.
7. Heat up the remaining caramel sauce in a small pot or microwave until slightly warm.
8. Cut into pieces and serve with the warm caramel sauce.