If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Heat oil in a heavy-based saucepan over low-medium heat.
2. Add onion, garlic and herbs and cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until onion has softened.
3. Add barley and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes until well coated in mixture.
4. Add stock to the pan and bring to a simmer.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until liquid is almost completely absorbed.
6. Add peas and pumpkin and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Stir through spinach and cook for a further 3 minutes.
8. Add parsley, sunflower seeds and parmesan.
9. Season to taste and serve.
Recipes supplied by Weigh It Up