This is the perfect side dish or an addition to steamed or grilled veggies or salad. It also makes a great vegetarian option for barbecues, or mixed into curries and stir fries.
Tempeh has a nutty, meaty, mushroom-like flavour, and is a good plant-based source of protein.
What to do
1. Using a shallow dish, combine olive oil, soy sauce, pepper and half of the chopped fresh coriander.
2. Add the tempeh and allow it to soak in the mixture for 15-60 minutes (depending on how much time you have!)
3. Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan on medium heat and add the marinated tempeh.
4. Continue to stir on heat until all edges are golden and crisp.
5. Transfer to a dish and top with the remaining fresh coriander.
6. Serve warm or chilled.
Try more of Natascha’s recipes in the free be. Eat Clean Recipe Book or visit cleancookingrecipes.com