If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1.Preheat oven to 180 C
2. Heat a non stick fry pan over medium heat, spray with oil and add onion and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add garlic and mint and cook a few minutes more, add silverbeet stems and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add leaves and cook until wilted.
5. Remove from heat and combine with beaten eggs in a large bowl.
6. Add cheeses, chickpeas, pumpkin seeds and parsley, nutmeg and lemon juice season with salt & pepper and mix well.
7. Lay 2 sheets of filo on a flat surface and place ¼ of the mixture at one end of the pastry.
8. Roll up, tucking sides in and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, seam side down.
9. Repeat 3 times to make four rolls.
10. Spray with oil and sprinkle two rolls with poppy seeds & paprika and the other row with sesame seeds.
11. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden.
Recipes supplied by Weigh It Up