If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Cook the farro in simmering water for about 45 minutes. Drain, transfer to a large bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
2. Once the farro has cooled, add the blood orange, blood orange juice, lime zest and juice, chilli, tomatoes, onion and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, season and toss to combine.
3. Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Cook the chorizo until it colours slightly and then tip into the farro mix.
4. Heat the frying pan until its almost smoking and add a little rice bran oil.
5. Season the squid and cook in batches if you crowd the pan, the squid will stew and you won’t pick up any colour for about 1 minute or until just cooked. Add the squid to the farro along with the herbs and leaves, drizzle over the remaining olive oil, toss well and serve.
Recipe from The Blue Ducks’ Real Food by Darren Robertson and Mark LaBrooy, available now from Pan Macmillan Australia.