What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Place pumpkin, garlic and onion into a dish with a generous drizzle of olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix up to ensure vegetables are covered in oil.
3. Roast in the oven for approximately 30mins or until cooked.
4. Allow garlic to cool for a few minutes and squeeze the cloves out from the skin.
5. In a bowl mix cooked vegetables, roquette, chickpeas, capers and pumpkin seeds.
For the Dressing
1. In a small bowl mix tahini, lemon juice and water (keep stirring and adding more water until it’s a nice runny consistency).
2. Pour dressing over salad and sprinkle with a few more capers and pumpkin seeds for presentation.
Find more amazing vegan recipes at forkinvegan.com