If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Blitz all the ingredients for the dressing with a hand-held blender until smooth.
2. Mix the beef with 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the sesame oil and seeds. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Fry beef and seasoning in a non-stick frying pan on high heat until browned and crispy, about 10–15 minutes. Set aside.
4. Cover the rice noodles with boiling water then leave for 5 minutes before draining noodles under cool water.
5. Dress noodles with the remaining tablespoon of soy sauce.
6. Arrange the beef, noodles, pak choi, radish, fennel, edamame beans and coriander into four big bowls and pour the dressing on top.
7. Clean and return the frying pan to the heat and add the olive oil. Crack the eggs into the pan, cover loosely with a large lid or baking tray. When the whites are thoroughly cooked and the yolk just set (about 4–5 minutes), remove and place on top of the salad. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Skinny Salads by Kathryn Bruton, available in stores or online.