If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium heat. Crack in the egg and scramble. Transfer the cooked egg out onto a plate.
2. Wipe the pan clean, return to medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil. Add the prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until they’ve turned opaque and light pink. Transfer to the plate.
3. Return the pan to the heat and add the pineapple. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until the pineapple begins to caramelise a little. Reduce heat to medium, add carrot, spring onion, tamari and fish sauce, stir quickly.
4. Add quinoa and rice and stir-fry until they are mixed in well and warmed through, about 3 minutes.
5. Return the egg and prawns to the mix and sprinkle the lot with sesame seeds, fresh coriander and chilli to serve.
Try more delicious recipes from Australian Pineapples.