If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Line a 20 x 30 cm slice tin with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Combine the oats and barley, almond meal, flour, salt, mixed spice and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the eggs and extra virgin olive oil and stir with a spoon until well combined.
4. Tip the mixture into the prepared slice tin, reserving about a cup of the mixture to use as the topping.
5. Spread the mixture in the tin and using your fingers or the back of a spoon press down firmly to cover the bottom of the tin evenly.
6. Tip the berries over the top and spread out evenly over the base. Break the raspberries up a little with your fingers as you do so.
7. Sprinkle the remaining crumble mixture over the top.
8. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before slipping out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Cut into slices and serve.