|Fresh from the garden:||Carrots, garlic, lemon, mint, parsley|
Note: If using dried chickpeas, soak them in cold water overnight, drain and then simmer in plenty of fresh water for 1 hour.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
Remember to put a damp tea towel under your chopping board to stop it from slipping.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Place the carrots in the roasting tin and cook for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
4. Combine the chickpeas with the remaining ingredients in the salad bowl.
5. Add the roasted carrots and mix through.
6. Serve at room temperature.