Teachers, counsellors, sports coaches and team leaders and facilitators of all kinds can download a free mindfulness meditation education program from Smiling Mind for use within groups.
Made up of gentle and easy-to-follow mindfulness exercises, the program has been developed to encourage participants to be focused on the present moment, providing a grounded start to the day, class, training session or meeting.
Smiling Mind’s Education Programs are designed:
- As a preemptive and proactive tool to enhance mental health and wellbeing.
- To arm participants with the skills to better manage stress and build resilience.
- To encourage participants to feel calm, clear and content.
- To encourage participants to be focused on the present moment when engaged in set activities.
- To increase levels of empathy with peers.
Discover how simple meditation practices can help facilitate better concentration, communication, productivity and mental wellbeing. The Smiling Mind program can be tailored to suit a range of audiences and environments, and no prior meditation experience is necessary. The program is supported by a comprehensive manual for teachers and facilitators and is designed to be easily implemented without a large time commitment.
Find out more at smilingmind.com.au