|Fresh from the garden:||Cauliflower, celery, coriander, garlic, kaffir (makrut) lime leaves, onions|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Heat the oil in the large pot and fry the onion, garlic, ginger, celery, cauliflower and the kaffir (makrut) lime leaves.
3. Add the curry paste and cook until fragrant.
4. Stir in the stock and coconut milk, and simmer for 20–30 minutes.
5. Remove a cup of the liquid and set side.
6. Add the coriander and the cream to the soup.
7. Blend the soup with the stick blender.
8. Add the reserved liquid if the soup is too thick.
9. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
10. Ladle the soup into bowls to serve.