|Fresh from the garden:||Carrots, coriander, lemon, onions|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Boil the carrots in water in the saucepan until soft, then drain and place in the food processor.
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over low heat and then fry the onion until translucent. Add to the food processor.
4. In another frying pan, dry-fry the spices over a low heat until aromatic, then add to the food processor.
5. Add the lemon juice to the food processor.
6. Purée the carrot mix until it forms a soft paste.
7. Spoon the purée, coriander and yoghurt into the medium bowl and mix through.
8. Taste and add salt and pepper as preferred before serving.