Recycled Bottle Planters
Planting in bottles is a great way to reuse, recycle and grow lovely looking herbs and veggies in small spaces.
What to do
1. Cut the bottles to size. Hammer small drainage holes in the bottom of the plastic bottle planters with the nails.
2. Decorate the planters using the art materials. You could even make a face by gluing on the bottle tops for eyes and a nose!
3. Fill the plastic bottle planter with potting mix.
4. Plant the seeds or seedlings according to the instructions.
5. Move the planter to the desired location and water gently.
Healthy herb fritters ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.Read more