Herb Garden Tower
Once your herb garden is established, encourage children to pick, feel, smell and taste the different herbs.
What to do
1. Upturn one of the medium pots and sit it in the centre of the large pot. Fill the large pot with potting mix, securing the medium pot in place.
2. Create the middle layer. Sit the second medium pot, the right way up, on top of the upturned medium pot.
3. Next, upturn a small pot and sit it in the centre of the medium pot. Fill the medium pot with potting mix.
4. Create the top layer. Sit the small pot, the right way up, on top of the upturned small pot. Fill the top pot with potting mix.
5. Plant a mix of herb seedlings in the different layers. If planting mint, plant this in the small pot at the top so that it doesn’t take over the other plants.
5. Write the herb names on the plant labels and add to the tower.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more