|Fresh from the garden:||Shallots or spring onions, soft herbs|
Note: You can use other herbs and small leaves, depending on what’s growing in your garden.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Open the cans of beans and tip them into the colander. Rinse (you can reserve the rinsing water and use it on the garden) and tip into the large bowl.
3. Add the spring onion or shallot along with the herbs.
4. Add the olive oil, a splash of red wine vinegar and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Stir gently to combine the ingredients and taste, adding more salt and pepper or olive oil as needed.
5. Spoon into a salad bowl and serve.