Zucchini and avocado fritters with lemon coconut yoghurt recipe
Deliciously fresh and light, these fritters make the perfect brunch
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. To make the fritters, place the grated zucchini in a colander with some salt. Sit for 10 minutes to release the moisture. Squeeze dry with your hands.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the zucchini and all the remaining fritter ingredients except the coconut oil and mix well.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, then add large spoonfuls of the zucchini mixture in batches. Use a spatula to gently press the mixture to flatten.
4. After 3 minutes, turn the fritters and cook the other side for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat until the batter is used up.
5. To make the lemon coconut yoghurt, combine the Coyo, lemon juice and zest in a small bowl. Season and sprinkle with paprika.
6. Serve the fritters with avocado, rocket and a dollop of lemon coconut yoghurt.
Recipe from The Healthy Life by Jessica Sepel, available now from Pan Macmillan Australia.
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more