If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 170 °C. Line a square cake pan with baking paper.
2. In a food processor, add all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Pour into the lined baking tray and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
4. Remove from oven and use a skewer to poke holes over the cake.
5. While the pudding is baking, add all caramel ingredients to a food processor or blender and mix until combined and smooth.
6. Pour ½ cup of the caramel sauce over the cake and allow the pudding the sit for 10 minutes.
7. Heat up the remaining caramel sauce in a small pot or microwave until slightly warm.
8. Cut into pieces and serve with the warm caramel sauce.