Nectarine honeycomb ice-cream recipe
Model Rachael Finch shares an easy, delicious ice cream dessert recipe.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Allow ice-cream to soften while preparing the ingredients.
2. Cut nectarines into one centimetre dice.
3. Roughly chop the honeycomb bars.
4. Stir the nectarine and honeycomb bars into the ice-cream and refreeze.
5. Serve scoops of nectarine honeycomb ice-cream with slices of fresh nectarine.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more