If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Place a small pan on the stove on medium heat.
2. Place all ingredients (bar yoghurt and coconut oil) in a blender and combine until smooth.
3. Add the coconut oil to the pan when hot. Once melted, place 2 pikelet sized spoonfuls of the mixture into your pan and cook for 2 minutes. Using a spatula gently check the underside – you want them to be golden before you turn.
4. When ready, flip them over and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Plate up and garnish with yoghurt of choice.