Healthy cherry muffin recipe
Soft, sweet and low-sugar, these cherry muffins are the perfect summer treat.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Lightly coat muffin tray with cooking oil spray.
3. In a medium bowl, combine bran, flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
4. In another medium bowl or in a blender, combine the milk, honey, egg, oil, and vanilla extract until smooth.
5. Mix the dry ingredients with liquid mixture. Stir just until combined.
6. Add cherries and pecans and stir.
7. Spoon mixture into muffin tray.
8. Bake for about 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more