- Choose from the many gluten-free mueslis in the health food aisle or make your own using rice, quinoa and millet flakes with dried cranberries, shredded coconut and pistachios.
- Missing your traditional bircher muesli? Try soaking chia seeds overnight in some almond milk, cinnamon and grated apple/berries.
- Swap your sandwich for a gluten free wrap or try using rice paper rolls with chicken, thinly sliced vegetables, mint and chilli.
- Swap normal pasta for gluten-free pasta. The secret is to not overcook it – if you do it becomes mushy.
- Substitute couscous for cooked quinoa using a gluten-free chicken stock.
- Make your own pizza bases using a gluten-free wrap (for a thin base alternative) or gluten-free bread mixture.
- Swap dips and water crackers for gluten-free dip, rice crackers and vegetable sticks.
- Swap flavoured for unflavoured plain popcorn, potato chips and corn chips are all gluten free.
- Crunchy roasted chickpeas with Moroccan spices are the perfect high protein alternative to regular potato crisps.
Following a gluten-free diet doesn’t have to be dull and tasteless. Here are some easy swaps for your favourite foods.