Chia seed chicken and smashed vegetables recipe
A satisfying chicken dish, full of the supergoodness of chia
Chia seed chicken
Semi dried tomato pesto
Boiled and mashed sweet potatoes
Semidried tomato strips and oil
1. To make semi dried tomato pesto, blend semi dried tomatoes and oil until smooth.
2. Coat prepared thin sliced chicken breast with semidried tomato pesto.
3. Seal in a medium hot non-stick pan and sprinkle with super seed mix and bake in 180 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
4. Boil peeled sweet potatoes and mash.
5. Lightly cook broccoli, cauliflower, peas, beans and corn and combine gently with mashed sweet potato, semi dried tomato strips and tomato oil.
Find out more about Youfoodz at youfoodz.com
Here's how to eat home made meals every nightRead more
Even the fussiest eaters will love these recipes.Read more
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more