If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Pull the fat away from the fillet and remove the sinew from the sirloin, and then cut away the fat and the tail end of the sirloin.
2. Place the coriander, parsley and thyme in a flat container, season with salt and pepper, then roll the fillet over the herbs to coat. Set aside until ready to cook.
3. Place the corn in a large saucepan of water over high heat, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes or until just cooked. Drain and set aside.
4. Preheat a barbecue hotplate until hot. Cook the corn for 8–10 minutes, turning once.
5. Take some of the oil from the salsa verde and brush it onto the hottest part of the hotplate, then place the meat on top, brush with the salsa verde, season with salt and pepper and cook, turning once, for 8–10 minutes for medium–rare.
6. Remove the corn and meat and leave the meat to rest for a few minutes. Cut the sirloin into six portions.
7. Serve with potato salad and bean salad.
Visit peterkuruvita.com for more inspiration.