Rundle Park has transformed into a vibrant carnival, teaming with everything from cabaret to comedy.
Step out into the beautiful Rundle Park for one of Australia’s most colourful and invigorating outdoor arts festivals. It’s a unique playground of stunning performance venues, bars, carnival rides, market stalls, a feast of world foods – and of course, an eclectic array of performers from all around the globe.
Each year, The Garden draws crowds of over 800,000 visitors, eager to experience some incredible performances and the vibrant, frenetic atmosphere. This year’s program will not disappoint, with a stellar lineup of shows that are sure to delight, inspire and entertain.
Some of the highlights include:
- Award-winning circus-cabaret sensation LIMBO
- Katie Noonan and Circa’s captivating Love-Song-Circus
- The hysterical comedy of Boy With Tape on His Face and Sammy J and Randy
- Cabaret superstars Moira Finucane’s Glory Box, The Wau Wau Sisters and EastEnd Cabaret
- The Australian debut of Montreal’s acclaimed acrobats Vague de Cirque
- Comedy greats Wil Anderson, Heath Franklin, Dave Hughes, Abandoman and Cal Wilson
- A fantastic musical lineup featuring Josh Pyke, Dan Sultan, Kate Miller Heidke and James Reyne
- Family-friendly circus antics by Pants Down Circus
Our top five events not to miss are:
3. The Audreys
5. Josh Pyke
The Garden of Unearthly Delights runs from Feb 13 – March 16 at Rundle Park, East Terrace, Adelaide.
(Images:Naomi Jellicoe, Street Urchin Photography, Aaron Schuppan)