Start your day out right with this filling, flavoursome breakfast
2 big field mushrooms (try to find ones which have quite a hollow centre)
Olive oil spray
4 large basil leaves
2 large eggs
1 tomato, thinly sliced into 8 circles
1 teaspoon oregano
Sea salt and black pepper
2 cups wilted spinach or sprouts (to serve)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Remove stalks from mushrooms.
3. Line tray with baking paper and lightly spray the mushrooms inside and out with a little olive oil. Place each one top down on the baking paper.
4. Line the inside of each mushrooms with the basil leaves, followed by the cracked egg, 4 thin slices of tomato, a sprinkle of oregano and some salt and pepper.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until egg has set.
6. Serve on bed of wilted spinach or sprouts.