Chef Adrian Richardson’s foolproof pizza dough recipe is ideal for simple summer meals.
This soft, tender pastry can be made with yoghurt or sour cream. Either way, it cooks to a lovely light crust, and makes a great base for pizzas or calzones.
Any extra dough can be rolled together and refrigerated or frozen for future use.
2 cups self raising plain flour
1 cup natural yoghurt
1 pinch salt
Using the plastic dough blade in your Magimix.
1. Place the flour, yoghurt and salt into your Magimix food processor, blend for 10 to 20 seconds until dough forms. Stop as soon as a ball forms.
2. Tip the dough out onto a lightly floured bench
3. Knead gently to form a smooth, very soft pastry, it may seem a little wet but a light dusting of flour will fix this
4. Divide the pastry into two portions, wrap them both in plastic wrap and wrap and rest for 30 minutes. Perfect time to take the kids outside for a kick of the football
5. When ready to use, roll the pastry out on a lightly floured work surface & oil a tray
6. Add your favorite toppings and cook in oven at 220C for 10 to 15 minutes
The pastry will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months