Nectarine honeycomb ice-cream recipe
Lifestyle — Posted 06/03/14
Model Rachael Finch shares an easy, delicious ice-cream dessert recipe.
4 nectarines, plus additional nectarines for serving, stones removed
1 L vanilla ice-cream
2 chocolate-coated honeycomb bars
- Allow ice-cream to soften while preparing the ingredients.
- Cut nectarines into one centimetre dice.
- Roughly chop the honeycomb bars.
- Stir the nectarine and honeycomb bars into the ice-cream and refreeze.
- Serve scoops of nectarine honeycomb ice-cream with slices of fresh nectarine.