Make a Claim
How to Make a Claim
You can submit your travel insurance claim online or by post, fax or email - whichever is more convenient for you. Submitting your claim online will ensure you get the fastest response.
Follow these easy steps to submit your claim:
Submit your claim online
- Complete the relevant sections of the online claims system.
- The system will prompt you to upload scanned receipts and other supporting documentation while you make your claim.
Complete and post in a claim form
- Download and complete the relevant sections of the claim form below.
- Collect any documentation we require - you'll find each section of the claim form provides details on required documentation, such as police reports, valuations, medical reports, original receipts or proof of ownership. We require originals, so please make copies of these documents before posting the originals in.
- Post your completed claim form along with any supporting documentation within 60 days to:
Medibank Travel Insurance Team,
c/o Travel Insurance Partners Claims Dept
PO Box 168, North Sydney
If you are having difficulty with the travel insurance claim form, check our Frequently Asked Questions for further information. If you still have any queries, you can also email us or call us on 1300 362 544 with your questions.
How to Check the Status of your Claim
You can email us regarding your claim's progress on Medibankfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Limits, exclusions and conditions apply. This is general advice only. Medibank Private Limited, ABN 47 080 890 259, an Authorised Representative, AR 286089, of Travel Insurance Partners Pty Limited, ABN 73 144 049 230 AFSL 360138 issues the insurance on behalf of the insurer. The issuer of the travel insurance is Great Lakes Australia (ARBN 127 740 532, ABN 18 964 580 576, AFSL 318603). Please review your own needs and consider the Combined FSG/PDS available from Medibank stores or medibank.com.au/travel to decide if this product is right for you.